Sunday 10 October 2010

How long will my ham last?

My aim was to see if I could make the ham last 1 month, by eating a little ham every day.
As I have been eating the ham with fresh fruit, Chorizo and mixed beans it looks like the ham will last me 4-5 weeks.



Well after week one my ham does not show a lot of evidence that I have been eating it each day.  At this point I had only eaten the ham for dinner, however on the weekend I tucked into it a little more.

Below are the pictures at the end of week 1.





Week 2.
Over the second week I still had the ham for dinner, however I did snack on it a little more over the weekend, especially after a long bicycle ride.  It is now very noticeable that a good proportion of the ham has gone, but there is still plenty more left.







Week3.
 During the week I managed to reach the bone, there is still a long way to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment